David Herbergs Caving Page
I am a member and former secretary of the San Francisco Bay Chapter of the National Speleological Society (NSS# 42492).
Each of their web sites has lots of great links to other interesting caving resources on the web.
Wild caves I've been to:
- Hubbard Cavern (my first wild cave)
- unnamed 1/4 mile lava tube 20 miles west of Idaho Falls
- Little Muddy Cave (my first wild cave with a helmet!)
- Empire (my first trip with SFBC)
- Grapevine Cave
- Church Cave
- lower reaches of Moaning Cavern (my first vertical cave)
- Lost Soldier Cave (vertical)
- Winding Stair (vertical)
- Hidden Cave
- Cave of the Bells
Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Dos Ojos (my first cave dive!) This is the underwater cave featured in the IMAX film Journey into Amazing Caves.
- Dreamgate - another magnificent underwater fairyland.
I created the logo used on the official grotto T-shirts:
Send comments and suggestions to
This page last modified on 27-December-2006
|You are visitor
|| since December 1, 2001